- Disassembling and inspecting camera equipment to determine the problem, repairing, cleaning and calibrating cameras and broken parts and testing cameras for performance.
- Responsible for operating a variety of technical equipment including single and multiple portable cameras, remote-control and electronic cameras, cranes and mobile mountings.
- Diagnose and repair issues with all types of cameras and related photographic equipment
- A minimum of 3 year(s) of working experience is required.
- Candidates must be a Vocational Diploma / Short Course Certificate holder in Others or similar fields.
- Male applicants are preferred for this role.
- Preferrably with experience in reparing Digital Cameras
- Outstanding interpersonal and customer-service skills, especially in high-stress situations