- An Electronic Technician is a professional who is charged with diagnosing and repairing different types of electronic equipment, such as computers or microwaves.
- They are responsible for installing new technology and performing routine servicing on old models.
- Repairs, installs, and inspects electronics or electronic systems as directed through verbal or written directions, diagrams, drawings, or specifications.
- A minimum of 2 year(s) of working experience is required.
- Candidates must be a Vocational Diploma / Short Course Certificate holder in Engineering(Electrical/Electronic) or similar fields.
- Male applicants are preferred for this role.
- WORK INDUSTRY IN AMUSEMENT PARKS OR ENTERTAINMENT