- Provides instruction and guidance to help students explore and understand important concepts in science
- Create lesson plans, present science demonstrations, and grade tests and assignments.
- Identify students who need additional help and assist them with overcoming challenges.
- Communicate with parents and school administration on student progress.
- A minimum of 2 year(s) of working experience is required.
- Candidates must be a Prof’l License(Passed Board/Bar/Prof’l License Exam) holder.
- A minimum of two (2) years of recent elementary school teaching experience is required.
- A Band 6 EILTS score is an edge.
- You must have a passion for teaching elementary grades.
- BS Elementary graduate is preferred.