- Cleaning: The primary responsibility of a housekeeper is to clean and sanitize rooms, bathrooms, kitchens, and common areas. This includes dusting, vacuuming, sweeping, mopping, and wiping down surfaces.
- Laundry: Housekeepers are often responsible for washing and folding linens, towels, and other fabrics.
- Organization: Housekeepers may be responsible for organizing closets, drawers, and other storage spaces to maintain order and cleanliness.
- Restocking: Housekeepers may need to restock supplies such as toiletries, cleaning products, and linens.
- Communication: Housekeepers may communicate with other staff members or guests to ensure that their needs are being met and that the cleaning schedule is being followed.
- Maintenance: Housekeepers may perform minor maintenance tasks such as changing light bulbs, fixing loose fixtures, or reporting any maintenance issues to the appropriate department.
- Adherence to safety and health standards: Housekeepers must follow safety and health standards to prevent accidents, injuries, and the spread of infections or diseases.
- A minimum of 1 year(s) of working experience is required.
- Candidates must be a Vocational Diploma / Short Course Certificate holder in Hospitality/Tourism Management or similar fields.
- Female applicants are preferred for this role.